Depending on the type of training course you need, we offer a range of approaches, including:
- e-Learning enabled classroom sessions
- Remote learning sessions for individuals
- Seminars or group sessions, including case studies and discussion topics
||e-Learning can be significantly cheaper than the equivalent classroom-based training and, if combined with the right supporting mechanisms, will not lead to a reduced learning experience.
||A new e-Learning module can be created and deployed within a week. This enables management to disseminate messages faster across the business.
||e-Learning helps ensure that a consistent, agreed message is delivered across the organization, regardless of geography or business area. Translation options are available.
||By using e-Learning, the business disruption of training is minimized in terms of development effort, staff travel time and deployment costs.
||e-Learning significantly improves access to training, as it can be undertaken 24/7, in any place, and across a variety of formats.
Our e-Learning solution is non-proprietary, and can be embedded into any client software environment.
We have a range of options for incorporating learning objectives into wider HR objectives and annual assessments.
- We can rebrand training materials to include your company’s logo and color scheme
- We can embed question sets to test the knowledge of users as they move through the e-Learning program.
- We can enhance the material with your policies and manuals to create a realistic learning experience